Prepare cod in an original and elegant way with this light recipe! The cod backs are poached in a licorice and lemon herbal tea for a very fragrant result, then they are served with boiled Romanesco cabbage and a lemony butter sauce.
- Number of people 4
- Preparation time 25 minutes with cooking
- Degree of difficulty Easy
- Affordable cost
- 4 cod back
- 600 g Romanesco cabbage
- 4 tbsp. diced vegetables
- 2 bags of licorice/lemon herbal tea
- 60 g butter
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. pink berries
- a few sprigs of chervil
- salt and pepper
- Boil salted water in two large saucepans. Dip the cabbages in the first for 10 minutes of simmering cooking.
- Add the herbal tea bags in the second, put the cod backs. Let them cook for 6 min, drain (keep the broth), check their cooking, and keep them warm under aluminum foil.
- Melt a little butter in a saucepan, put the brunoise to gently sauté, then drizzle in 4 ladles of fish cooking stock and lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil for 5 minutes, lower the heat and add the rest of the butter little by little while whisking, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the drained fish and cabbage on a serving platter, salt and pepper them, top with sauce, decorate with the berries and chervil, serve immediately.