You would never have imagined using fish roe like this!
And yet, it’s easy and perfect for an aperitif!
- Number of people 2
- Preparation time 5 minutes (+ 40 minutes for the puff pastry)
- Cooking time 30 minutes
- Degree of difficulty Easy
- Affordable cost
1 puff pastry made
from a 125 g can of fish roe (lump roe or caviar)
1.5 dl fresh cream
1/2 lemon salt pepper
1. Make a puff pastry with the elements indicated.
Roll it out and line it with a buttered 20 cm diameter mold.
2. Place a buttered parchment paper against the dough on the bottom of the tart.
Garnish with pulses, coarse salt, or small pebbles to prevent the dough from blistering.
Bake for 30 minutes in a hot oven (thermostat 8, 250 ° C).
3. Remove the paper and its trim; turn out the pie and place it on a dish.
While still hot, spread the fish eggs all over the bottom.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Spread the lightly salted and peppered cream on top.