seafood salad, salad, seafood, starter
- Number of people 4
- Preparation time 20 minutes
- Cooking time 25 minutes
- Degree of difficulty Easy
- Cost Expensive
- 8 langoustines
- 4 scallops
- 200 g of cooked (or frozen) mussels
- 1 small lettuce
- 1 small heart of celery
- 1 bowl of mayonnaise
- 1 sachet of fish court-bouillon
- 2 dl dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- tarragon or chervil
1. Open the scallops.
Wash them thoroughly. Keep only nuts and corals.
Depending on the thickness of the nuts, cut them into two or three slices.
2. In a saucepan, prepare a court-bouillon with the contents of the bag, the white wine and half a liter of water.
Bring to the boil, throw in the scallops, keep simmering for one to two minutes.
3. Drain and set aside.
In the same court-bouillon, put the langoustines.
Simmer for ten minutes.
4. Wait for the langoustines to cool before peeling them.
Pass the court bouillon Chinese.
Spread the mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons of lukewarm court bouillon and lemon juice.
Place the scallops in a bowl with the corals.
5. Add the langoustines, mussels, and chopped tarragon.
Mix everything with the mayonnaise.
On a large dish, or on individual plates, arrange a bed of lettuce chiffonade (that is to say, finely chopped), the celery chopped into small sticks, and divide the seafood on top.