Put the haddock in the spotlight in this easy to prepare, light, and tasty salad. In this recipe, it is combined with chicory, hard-boiled eggs, and a homemade shallot mayonnaise.
- Number of people 4
- Preparation time 20 minutes
- Cooking time 25 minutes
- Degree of difficulty Easy
- Affordable cost
- 1 beautiful chicory
- 600 g of haddock
- 2 shallots
- 2 eggs
- 10 cl of milk
- 1 tbsp. 1/2 teaspoon sweet mustard
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
1. Put the haddock in a saucepan, cover it with cold water, add the milk, and bring to the boil. From the first broths, remove from heat, cover, and leave to poach for 10 min.
2. Harden the eggs for 10 minutes in boiling water, cool them, and then peel them. Wash and remove the large ribs from the salad, wring it out. Peel and finely chop the shallots.
3. In a bowl, mix the mustard with the vinegar, salt, pepper. Drizzle in the oil, emulsifying with a fork. Add the shallots. Drain the haddock, remove the skin and the bones, shred it.
4. Divide the salad into cups. Place the haddock on top, sprinkle with the shallot vinaigrette. Open the eggs, remove the yolks and strain the whites and yolks separately. Sprinkle it over the salad and serve.